Thanks. Unfortunately I’ve had no luck getting them to seal. I’ve tried with my chamber vacuum sealer at home and the one at work (both of them commercial grade VacMaster chamber machines). I’ve tried varying the sealing time and voltage, no joy. I’ve tried cooling times on the seal bar from 0.5 seconds up 5.0 seconds in 1/10 second increments. I’ve tried over a dozen bags including a couple that I cut into small pieces to test seal. Over that time I’ve kept a log of all the settings. To date not one single bag has held a seal. To be clear I’ve tried bags from different orders, and I presume there were different batches. The size doesn’t seem to matter, either.
I plan to keep trying, although I don’t expect any miracles. The results I’m getting with the somewhat sealed bags is terrific, so I’m trying to work with what I’ve got.