Just to write all the little problems I had, so I can get better support. :
1) the sausage umai bag was too big for my little handturning sausage machine, and so there was air in the bag.
I did manage to divide them in several sections and twisted them more to get the air out.
2) used a turned off freezer compartment and kept the temp as advised for required days and then the bags started to bloat.
3) into our fridge, which doesn’t go below 40, which I read here on the blog is to warm.
4) in any case I punctured holes with a small needle, and now understand from a comment that wasn’t a good idea.
5) now I am at day 11 and some white spots and a bit of grey…How long shall one wait. They are getting a bit firmer, but do not feel dry.
6) will make a picture and post.
I want to make a prosciutto and have a leg of lamb, but want to be sure first that this is going to work.